- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)36
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
VILLA RIDGE, Ill. -- Jill K. Potts, 49, of Villa Ridge died Tuesday, Oct. 21, 2003, at the home of her mother in Urbandale, Ill.
She was born June 14, 1954, daughter of Duard and Sarah Lucille Lang Mohundro. She married Jerry A. Potts.
Potts was a member of Community Chapel Church in Urbandale.
Survivors include her husband; two sons, Jeremy Potts of Nashville, Tenn., Chris Sullivan of Tamms, Ill.; her mother; three sisters, Dwanda Sullivan and Linda Poole of Wickliffe, Ky., Kim Garner of Urbandale; and a grandson.
She was preceded in death by her father and a brother.
Friends may call at Barkett Funeral Home in Cairo, Ill., from 5 to 8 p.m. today, and at Community Chapel Church after 10 a.m. Friday.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Friday at the church, with the Rev. Dennis Clark officiating. Burial will be in Spencer Heights Cemetery at Mounds, Ill.