- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Car overturns, injures teen north of Fruitland
Driver Sean Dyker, 19, of Cape Girardeau, received moderate injuries Wednesday evening on U.S. 61 after his 1999 Chevrolet ran off the road and overturned, said the Missouri State Highway Patrol.
The crash occurred after Dyker overcorrected, the patrol said. He was southbound on the highway, about a half mile north of Fruitland.
He was taken to Southeast Missouri Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
The incident was investigated by trooper R. Pipkin.