- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)32
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Elizabeth Ann Timberlake and Anthony Christopher Mott were married May 25, 2003, at the Jewel Box in Forest Park in St. Louis.
The bride is the daughter of James and Ruth Timberlake of Jackson. The groom is the son of Richard and Barbara Mott of Imperial, Mo.
Maid of honor was Jennifer Sparks of St. Louis. Bridesmaid was Andrea Cox of Imperial.
Todd Hoffman of St. Louis was best man. Groomsmen were Jeff Fife of Kirkwood, Mo., and Brian Timberlake of Jackson.
Flower girl was Ashley Yarbro of Jackson, goddaughter of the bride. Ringbearer was Joshua Hoffman of St. Louis.
A reception was held following the ceremony.
Mrs. Mott is employed at Webster University.
The groom is employed by Emmis Communications.
After a wedding trip to Las Vegas, Nev., the couple is residing in St. Louis.