- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Sara Jennell Barnhart and Jeremy William McCain exchanged vows July 19, 2003, at Lynwood Baptist Church. The Rev. Eddie Long of Marble Hill, Mo., performed the ceremony. Vocalist was Chris Barnhart of Colorado, uncle of the bride.
Steve and Darlene Barnhart of Jackson are parents of the bride. The groom is the son of Larry and Brenda McCain of Perryville, Mo., and Theresa McCain of Texas.
Matron of honor was Candie Halter of Benton, Mo., cousin of the bride. Bridesmaids were Amanda Friese and Kelly Aufdenberg of Cape Girardeau; and Dana McCain of Marble Hill, cousin of the groom.
Marc Miller of Jackson was his brother's best man. Groomsmen were Tyler and Jordon Barnhart of Jackson, brothers of the bride; and Paul Long of Marble Hill. Ushers were Danny Lincoln and Jared Houchins of Marble Hill.
Junior bride was Kylie Smith of Louisville, Ky., cousin of the bride. Junior groom was Blake Moore of Cape Girardeau, cousin of the bride.
Candlelighters were Deanna Quinn of Cape Girardeau and Chelsey Miller of Marble Hill, nieces of the groom.
Flower girl was Hayley Quinn of Cape Girardeau, niece of the groom. Ringbearer was Dylan Miller of Marble Hill, nephew of the groom.
Barb Smith of Louisville, Ky., aunt of the bride, attended the guest book. Programs were handed out by Ryan Moore of Cape Girardeau and Parker Smith of Louisville, cousins of the bride.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at the Elks Lodge in Jackson. Server was Danetta Taylor of McClure, Ill.
Parents of the bride and groom hosted the rehearsal dinner July 18 at the church.
Mrs. McCain is a 2000 graduate of Jackson High School. She is employed at Southeast Missouri Hospital.
The groom is a 2000 graduate of Woodland High School in Marble Hill. He is employed at Spartech Plastics in Cape Girardeau.
After a wedding trip to Branson, Mo., the couple is residing in Jackson.