- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
McGuireSon to Michelle N. McGuire of Chaffee, Mo., St. Mary's Hospital in St. Louis, 3:16 a.m. Monday, Sept. 29, 2003. Name, Jacob Brice. Weight, 2 pounds 2 ounces. First child. Ms. McGuire is the daughter of Darlene Kinder of Gordonville and Mark McGuire of Chaffee.
YanesSon to Gabriel Rodolfo Yanes and April Dawn Tuck of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 10:20 a.m. Friday, Oct. 10, 2003. Name, Nicholas Rodolfo. Weight, 6 pounds 9.6 ounces. First child. Ms. Tuck is the daughter of Pat Tuck of Cape Girardeau and Tom Tuck of Grandview, Texas. Yanes is the son of Jennifer Scaggs of Cape Girardeau and Ruben Yanes of Cleburne, Texas. He is employed at Ake Electric.
CladisDaughter to Jason Alexander and Karen Kay Cladis of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 6:54 p.m. Friday, Oct. 10, 2003. Name, Lauren Kate. Weight, 7 pounds 4 ounces. Mrs. Cladis is the former Karen Wene, daughter of Ron and Ginny Wene of Cape Girardeau. She is a registered nurse at Southeast Hospital. Cladis is the son of James Cladis Sr. of St. Louis and Ken and Debbie Statler of Marquand, Mo. He is employed by Lukefahr Siding and Windows.
GlueckDaughter to Jason Charles and Amanda Renee Glueck of Friedheim, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 8:32 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 11, 2003. Name, Paige Lauren. Weight, 7 pounds 6 1/2 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Mrs. Glueck is the former Amanda Ponder, daughter of Susan Ponder of Oak Ridge and Michael Ponder of Perryville, Mo. Mr. and Mrs. Glueck are employed at Jackson Tire Center. He is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Charles Glueck of Oak Ridge.
McBrideDaughter to Matthew David McBride and Leslie Michelle Vicory of Chaffee, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 1:28 p.m. Monday, Oct. 13, 2003. Name, Alyssa Marie Lee. Weight, 7 pounds 1 ounce. First child. Ms. Vicory is the daughter of Kevin and Melissa Vicory of Cape Girardeau. Vicory and McBride are employed at Cape Cleaning Pros. He is the son of Dave and Sandy McBride of Chaffee.