- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Sheriff's report 10/18/03
Cape Girardeau County Sheriff's Department
Saturday, Oct. 18
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau County Sheriff's Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
DWIs Dawn M. Austin, 28, of Chaffee, Mo., was arrested Oct. 10, on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
Dennis K. Thiele, 46, of Cape Girardeau was arrested Monday on suspicion of driving under the influence.
Ernest W. Vest, 22, of Naylor, Mo., was arrested Wednesday on a Ripley County warrant for driving while intoxicated.
Raquel L. Greer, 26, of Jackson was arrested Oct. 10 on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear.
Kenneth T. Pair, 40, of Jackson was arrested Oct. 11 on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia.
Norman K. Tidwell, 49, of Cape Girardeau was arrested Oct. 12 on a Cape Girardeau warrant for assault.
Joshua K. Moore, 20, of Cape Girardeau was arrested Tuesday on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear.
Cheryl L. Thomas, 24, of Cape Girardeau was arrested Thursday on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to return to confinement.