- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)36
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
Sheriff's report 10/18/03
Cape Girardeau County Sheriff's Department
Saturday, Oct. 18
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau County Sheriff's Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
DWIs Dawn M. Austin, 28, of Chaffee, Mo., was arrested Oct. 10, on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
Dennis K. Thiele, 46, of Cape Girardeau was arrested Monday on suspicion of driving under the influence.
Ernest W. Vest, 22, of Naylor, Mo., was arrested Wednesday on a Ripley County warrant for driving while intoxicated.
Raquel L. Greer, 26, of Jackson was arrested Oct. 10 on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear.
Kenneth T. Pair, 40, of Jackson was arrested Oct. 11 on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia.
Norman K. Tidwell, 49, of Cape Girardeau was arrested Oct. 12 on a Cape Girardeau warrant for assault.
Joshua K. Moore, 20, of Cape Girardeau was arrested Tuesday on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear.
Cheryl L. Thomas, 24, of Cape Girardeau was arrested Thursday on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to return to confinement.