- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)32
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Katie Tanner, 19 years old of Cape Girardeau passed away on July 13, 2007, at Saint Louis University Hospital.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. Wednesday at Notre Dame Regional High School, and a prayer service at 7 p.m.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Thursday at St. Vincent de Paul Church.
In lieu of flowers there will be a Katie Tanner Memorial Scholarship Fund set up at Notre Dame Regional High School.
Ford and Sons Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.