- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Danny Gene Harris, 56, of Piedmont, Mo., died Sunday, July 15, 2007, at his home.
He was born Feb. 5, 1951, in Marble Hill, Mo., son of Charles Lester and Lillian Clack Harris.
Harris was a carpenter and home builder.
He is survived by two brothers, Lester T. Harris and Charles Harris, both of Piedmont; three sisters, Stella Moyers of Marble Hill, Elvira Moyers of Piedmont, and Mable Petty of Boonville, Texas; two sons, Richard Harris and Danny Harris, both of Piedmont; a daughter, Dina Faye Harris of Reagan, Idaho; and seven grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents and a son.
Friends may call from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesday at Hutchings Funeral Chapel. Funeral will be at 1 p.m., with the Rev. Troy Robinson officiating. Burial will be in Lessley Ridge Cemetery in Marble Hill.