- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Darby Jo Caton and Eric Daniel Niswonger exchanged wedding vows May 19, 2007, at Moila Shrine Temple in St. Joseph, Mo. Todd Miller performed the ceremony. Scripture readers were Shelby Wright of Clarinda, Iowa, and Abbi Caton of St. Joseph, cousins of the bride.
Music was provided by Greg Bartosik and Jeff Prost of Cape Girardeau, and soloist was Aaron Walker of Columbia, Mo.
The bride is the daughter of Rick and Carolyn Caton of St. Joseph. The groom is the son of Dan and Alice Niswonger of Cape Girardeau.
Maid of honor was Jenni Martin of Denver, Colo., sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Laura Crist of St. Joseph, Leslie Lober of Van Buren, Mo., Devree Chleborad of St. Joseph, and Bekah Turner of Kansas City, Mo.
Brad Neels of Cape Girardeau was best man. Groomsmen were Alex Niswonger, brother of the groom; Nathaniel Brink, Randy Morris and Justin Denton, all of Cape Girardeau. Ushers were Jason Caton, cousin of the bride, and Aaron Barton, both of Kansas City.
Flower girls were Laine Wright of Clarinda and Cori Caton of St. Joseph, cousins of the bride.
Greeters were Amy Neels, Amanda Hutteger and Jill Bryant, all of Cape Girardeau, and Michelle Geen of St. Louis.
The reception and dance was held at the temple. An open house was held June 16 at the home of the groom's parents.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner May 18 at the Letter Carriers Hall in St. Joseph.
Mrs. Niswonger is a 2000 graduate of Lafayette High School in St. Joseph. She is a 2004 graduate of Northwest Missouri State University, and received a master's degree in wildlife management from Southeast Missouri State University in 2006. She is a resource scientist with Missouri Department of Conservation.
The groom is a 2001 graduate of Central High School, and received a bachelor of science degree in education from Southeast in 2005. He is a science teacher with Chillicothe School District.
After a wedding trip to the Dominican Republic, the couple resides in Chillicothe.