- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Mr. and Mrs. Philip Wellin of Gordonville announce the engagement of their son, Clint Thomas Bauer Wellin, to Amber Nicole Stringer. She is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Stephen Stringer of Ullin, Ill.
Stringer is employed by Cape Girardeau School District as a paraprofessional in the early childhood special education program.
Wellin is employed by Eagle Point Landscaping and Garden Hill Nursery.
A July 21 wedding is planned at Cape First Church.