- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Michael and Denise Johnson of Jackson announce the engagement of their daughter, Kristy Raydine Johnson, to Brian Michael Land. He is the son of Jerry and Pam Land of Anna, Ill.
Johnson is a 1998 graduate of Jackson High School. She is a physical therapy technician at the Lutheran Home.
Land is a 1996 graduate of Anna-Jonesboro High School, and a 2003 graduate of St. Louis University. He is a physical therapist with Visiting Nurse Association.
An Aug. 4 wedding is planned at Pleasant Hill Presbyterian Church in Fruitland.