- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Essner - 60 years
KELSO, Mo. -- Mr. and Mrs. Raymond Essner of Kelso celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family dinner July 8, 2007, at Cedar Street Restaurant in Cape Girardeau.
Hosts were their children and spouses, Danny and Debbie Essner and Doug and Leslie Essner of Cape Girardeau; David Essner, Dennis and Becky Essner, and Chris and Donna Scherer, all of Kelso. The couple has 10 grandchildren.
Essner and Marian Ressel were married July 8, 1947, at St. Augustine Catholic Church.
Their attendants were Leon Essner, Sylvia Essner Reinagel, Wilfred and Pat Essner Ressel, and Cletus and Norma Ressel Gosche.