- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)36
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Thomas Wayne Lawson, 63, of Cape Girardeau died Wednesday, July 11, 2007, at his home.
He was born May 5,1944, in Chicago, son of William and Wilma Lawson.
Lawson worked at VIP Industries, and attended Hanover Lutheran Church.
Survivors include cousins Shelly Patterson, Richard McAninch, Ariese Patterson, Jami Ruebel, Kenneth Cornwell, all of Cape Gir-ardeau, and James and Nancy Patterson of Chandlerville, Ill.
He was preceded in death by a half brother, Billy Lawson.
A memorial service will be held at a later date in Pekin, Ill.
Ford and Sons Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.