- Waller deemed competent to stand trial (1/11/17)5
- Young Elvis impersonator from Bernie performs on 'Ellen DeGeneres Show' (1/12/17)
- 113 drug tests at Jackson High net one instance of illicit usage (1/11/17)14
- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)5
- Two men shot after argument; houses also struck by bullets (1/12/17)21
- Imo's Pizza will be added to Rhodes 101 convenience store in Jackson (1/10/17)16
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)8
- Juvenile accused of stealing, damaging playground statue (1/9/17)25
- Two Cape men recovering after shooting (1/13/17)
- Business notebook: Faithfully Fed aims for more than just food (1/9/17)4
Jo Carol Murphy, 54, of Jackson died Wednesday, July 11, 2007, at Southeast Missouri Hospital.
She was born Dec. 3, 1952, in St. Louis, daughter of Dr. J. Robert and Virginia Mae Koch Cochran.
Murphy was a member of St. Andrew Lutheran Church.
She is survived by a son, Ryan Murphy of Jackson.
She was preceded in death by her parents and a sister.
Friends may call at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home Saturday from 10 a.m. until service time.
The funeral will be at noon Saturday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Paul Short officiating. Burial will be in Cape County Memorial Park.