- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)23
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Cape officer shoots man inside a home (2/16/17)7
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)5
- Former Cape cop indicted on possessing child porn (2/17/17)
- Man dies after being shot by officer; said to have come at cop with knife (2/16/17)29
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)42
- Annual father-daughter dance provides some fun bonding time (2/19/17)1
- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)3
Jo Carol Murphy, 54, of Jackson died Wednesday, July 11, 2007, at Southeast Missouri Hospital.
She was born Dec. 3, 1952, in St. Louis, daughter of Dr. J. Robert and Virginia Mae Koch Cochran.
Murphy was a member of St. Andrew Lutheran Church.
She is survived by a son, Ryan Murphy of Jackson.
She was preceded in death by her parents and a sister.
Friends may call at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home Saturday from 10 a.m. until service time.
The funeral will be at noon Saturday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Paul Short officiating. Burial will be in Cape County Memorial Park.