Cape/Jackson police report 7/13/07
Friday, July 13, 2007
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Henry Hopkins Jr., 27, of 229 S. Lorimier St., was arrested on a Scott County warrant for failure to appear for possession of marijuana.
* James W. Martin Jr., 46, of 2828 Bevin St., received a summons for keeping a prohibited animal (horse).
* Leonard McAdory Jr., 33, of 623 Jefferson Ave., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for assault and for probation violation.
* A stolen radio/CD player and damage to a vehicle was reported at 243 N. Lorimier St.
* Rhodes 101, 1624 N. Kingshighway, reported a theft of gasoline.
* An air conditioner, table, computer, vacuum cleaner, dresser with mirror and microwave cart were reported stolen at 807 S. Ellis St.
* Damage to a window screen was reported at 1719 Good Hope St.
* Rendrag Properties, 3004 Gordonville Road, reported damage to a door and frame at 2814 Themis St., No. 4.
* Aggravated stalking was reported.
* Fraudulent use of a credit device and forgery was reported.
The following items were released by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* An assault was reported in the 400 Block of North Farmington Road.
* Gasoline was reported stolen on East Jackson Boulevard.
* Harrassing phone calls were reported in the 400 block of Greensferry Road.
* Harassment was reported in the 1200 block of Brandom Street.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 2800 block of Hilltop Road.
* A domestic disturbance was reported in the 900 block of West Adams Street.