- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Pauline R. "Hannie" Boswell, 97, of Cape Girardeau died Monday, Oct. 13, 2003, at Ratliff Care Center.
She was born Feb. 28, 1906, in Cape Girardeau, daughter of David Lee and Sarah Ann Clark Baker. She and Roy A. Moore were married Aug. 25, 1948. He preceded her in death. She later married Homer D. Boswell Aug. 3, 1966, in Cape Girardeau. He died April 4, 1974.
Boswell had been a cook at several restaurants.
Survivors include nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by three brothers and two sisters.
Friends may call at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home from 1 to 2 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. today at the funeral home, with the Rev. Janet Hopkins officiating. Burial will be in Hobbs Chapel Cemetery.