- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)36
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Frances C. Kutz, 90, of Perryville died Tuesday, July 10, 2007, at Perry County Memorial Hospital.
She was born Feb. 15, 1917, at Biehle, Mo., daughter of Bernard and Caroline Dondlinger Unterreiner. She and Walter H. Kutz Sr. were married June 22, 1940, at Biehle. He died Aug. 3, 1982.
Kutz was a member of St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church and Daughters of Isabella.
Survivors include four daughters, Joyce Hotop and Jackie Wengert of Perryville, Joan McKinney of Springfield, Ill., Jean Smith of Bonne Terre, Mo.; two sons, Walter Kutz Jr. and Joseph Kutz of Perryville; a sister, Mildred Hoernig of Perryville; 22 grandchildren; 34 great-grandchildren; and three great-great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a brother, three sisters and two great-grandchildren.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. Thursday and 6:30 to 9:50 a.m. Friday at Miller Family Funeral Home. The parish wake with Daughters of Isabella will be at 5 p.m. Thursday. The rosary will be recited at 9 a.m. Friday.
Funeral Mass will be at 10 a.m. Friday at St. Vincent de Paul Church, with the Rev. Kevin Fausz officiating. Burial will be in St. Maurus Cemetery at Biehle.