- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Frances C. Kutz, 90, of Perryville died Tuesday, July 10, 2007, at Perry County Memorial Hospital.
She was born Feb. 15, 1917, at Biehle, Mo., daughter of Bernard and Caroline Dondlinger Unterreiner. She and Walter H. Kutz Sr. were married June 22, 1940, at Biehle. He died Aug. 3, 1982.
Kutz was a member of St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church and Daughters of Isabella.
Survivors include four daughters, Joyce Hotop and Jackie Wengert of Perryville, Joan McKinney of Springfield, Ill., Jean Smith of Bonne Terre, Mo.; two sons, Walter Kutz Jr. and Joseph Kutz of Perryville; a sister, Mildred Hoernig of Perryville; 22 grandchildren; 34 great-grandchildren; and three great-great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a brother, three sisters and two great-grandchildren.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. Thursday and 6:30 to 9:50 a.m. Friday at Miller Family Funeral Home. The parish wake with Daughters of Isabella will be at 5 p.m. Thursday. The rosary will be recited at 9 a.m. Friday.
Funeral Mass will be at 10 a.m. Friday at St. Vincent de Paul Church, with the Rev. Kevin Fausz officiating. Burial will be in St. Maurus Cemetery at Biehle.