- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Fire report 10/14/03
Wednesday, Oct. 15
Firefighters responded Sunday to the following items: At 6:34 p.m., strange odor at 121 S. Lorimier.
At 7:15 p.m., smoke scare at 1526 Independence.
10:14 p.m., alarm sounding at 1025 N. Sprigg.
Firefighters responded Monday to the following items: At 4:56 a.m., emergency medical service at 2477 Camel Back Road.
At 9:09 a.m., police assist at 724 Broadway.
At 11:38 a.m., medical assist at 2801 Bloomfield.
At 4:59 p.m., illegal burn at 101 S. West End Boulevard.
At 11:53 p.m., electrical malfunction at 905 S. Ellis.
Firefighters responded Tuesday to the following items:
At 6:54 a.m., medical assist at 2477 Camel Back.
At 7:52 a.m., power line down at 612 N. Fountain.
At 8:23 a.m., medical assist at 1028 N. Sprigg.
At 10:26 a.m., residential cookout at 1952 Briarwood.
At 1:37 p.m., medical assist at Linden and Benton.
At 4:21 p.m., medical assist at 2148 Broadway.