- Dashcam video of Lowe's truck crash going viral (7/26/17)1
- Former Sikeston DPS director denies knowing about allegations against detective (7/20/17)1
- Chaffee City Council fires officer facing criminal charge (7/23/17)1
- Wreck flips Lowe's truck in Cape (7/25/17)4
- 49-year-old homicide victim found in Cape (7/20/17)
- Major Case Squad seeks woman in connection with homicide investigation (7/26/17)
- At least one Perryville cop disciplined for misconduct (7/20/17)1
- More details emerge in Perryville police-misconduct case (7/21/17)
- Cape homicide victim identified (7/21/17)
- Painted-rock hunts catch fire in Cape area (7/20/17)
Terrorists have had a bad run recently. Writing in The Wall Street Journal, Daniel Henninger enumerates their failures, or rather the successes of those in the business of thwarting terrorists:Terrorism attempts failed in London and Glasgow, Scotland, a weekend ago. A jihadist plan to attack Fort Dix, N.J., was derailed a couple of months ago, followed a month later by the unearthing of a plot to blow up a gasoline pipeline at JFK.
Finding out about these plans has a double-edged effect. We are relieved that our security services seem to be working overtime. We also know the terrorist threat is real.