- Fatal-shooting victim ID'd; uncle said he tried to break up fight (9/29/16)30
- Driver charged with manslaughter in crash that killed 2 (9/27/16)
- Sister: Shooting victim died a hero (9/30/16)9
- Perryville couple arrested on felony drug charges after sting operation (9/29/16)
- Perryville High principal on leave; no reason given (9/28/16)9
- Video and evidence largely confirm trooper's claims in April traffic stop shooting (9/23/16)9
- Perryville man arrested for alleged patronizing prostitution, harassment (9/23/16)6
- Animal-rescue group receives grant from rock star for spay, neuter assistance (9/28/16)1
- Cape man may lose eye after shovel beating, police say (9/25/16)2
- Monia pleads guilty to 9 counts of financial exploitation of elderly; dealings with murderer Joseph clarified (9/28/16)11
Terrorists have had a bad run recently. Writing in The Wall Street Journal, Daniel Henninger enumerates their failures, or rather the successes of those in the business of thwarting terrorists:Terrorism attempts failed in London and Glasgow, Scotland, a weekend ago. A jihadist plan to attack Fort Dix, N.J., was derailed a couple of months ago, followed a month later by the unearthing of a plot to blow up a gasoline pipeline at JFK.
Finding out about these plans has a double-edged effect. We are relieved that our security services seem to be working overtime. We also know the terrorist threat is real.