- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Theresa Marie Smith, 103, of St. Louis died Sunday, July 8, 2007, at Altenheim Nursing Home in St. Louis.
She was born in Perryville, daughter of Aaron Peter and Victoria Ellen Huber Schremp.
She was a punch press operator 27 years with Emerson Electric Co. She was a former member of Holy Redeemer Catholic Church in Webster Groves, Mo., and a former member of Western Catholic Union.
Survivors include a sister, Elsie Rigdon of St. Louis.
She was preceded in death by nine brothers and five sisters.
Visitation will be from 4:30 to 9 p.m. today and from 6:30 to 10:30 a.m. Wednesday at Young and Sons Funeral Home in Perryville. The wake will be at 5 p.m. today. The rosary will be recited at 9:30 a.m. Wednesday.
The funeral Mass will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday at St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church, with the Rev. Kevin Fausz officiating. Burial will be in Mount Hope Cemetery.