- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)4
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Daughter to Corey Joseph Cantwell and Susan Bethany Davis of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 1:22 a.m. Wednesday, June 13, 2007. Name, Natalie Suzanne. Weight, 5 pounds, 13 ounces. Second daughter. Ms. Davis is the former Susan Roberts, daughter of Richard Roberts and Joanne Roberts of Sikeston, Mo. She is employed by The Cleaning Lady. Cantwell is the son of Jay Cantwell of Kingsland, Ga., and Joan Cantwell of Glenville, W.Va. He is employed at The Billiard Center.
Daughter to Joshua W. and Amy R. Pace of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 7:23 a.m. Monday, July 2, 2007. Name, Savannah Ada Lee. Weight, 7 pounds, 7 ounces. Third child, first daughter. Mrs. Pace is the former Amy Lunsford, daughter of Steve and Tammy Lunsford of Zalma, Mo. She is employed in housekeeping at Southeast Hospital. Pace is the son of Wes and Trish Pace of Kansas City, Mo., and Cynthia Barton of St. Louis. He is a journeyman mason with River City Masonry.
Son to Michael Lee and Amanda Raye Keillor of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 12:37 p.m. Monday, July 2, 2007. Name, Cole Evan. Weight, 6 pounds, 10 ounces. Second child, first son. Mrs. Keillor is the former Amanda Gallaher, daughter of Darrell and Carol Gallaher of Jackson. She is office manager at Mac Con Co. Keillor is the son of Lee Keillor of Inverness, Fla., and Margie Johnson of Chaffee, Mo. He is service department manager with Dutch Enterprises.
Son to Eric Edmund and Sarah Bohl of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 10:55 a.m. Tuesday, July 3, 2007. Name, August James. Weight, 8 pounds, 4 ounces. Mrs. Bohl is the daughter of David and Caroline Strom of Sikeston, Mo. Bohl is the son of Carol Bohl of Harrisonville, Mo. He is an attorney with the Limbaugh Firm.
Daughter to Steven Bruce Barry and Christy Ann Young of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 1:24 p.m. Tuesday, July 3, 2007. Name, Kayden Price. Weight, 8 pounds, 15 ounces. Fourth child, second daughter. Ms. Young is the daughter of Joseph and Helen Young of Cape Girardeau. She is a salesclerk with IBC. Barry is the son of James and Constance Barry of Houlton, Maine. He is employed by city of Cape Girardeau Solid Waste Division.
Daughter to Justin Wade and Sharee Janene McAlister of Scott City, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 9:43 a.m. Thursday, July 5, 2007. Name, Miley Rose. Weight, 9 pounds. Third daughter. Mrs. McAlister is the former Sharee Smithey, daughter of Robert and Gayle Smithey of Ware, Ill. She is employed by Shamrock Dental Group. McAlister is the son of Talmas and Lena McAlister of Scott City. He is employed with McAlister Cleaning.