Cape/Jackson police report 7/10/07
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
The following items were reported by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Erin Patrick Spencer, 27, last known address 511 Bellevue St., was arrested in connection with suspicion of possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
* Demetrius D. Clary, 40, of 407 N. Mount Auburn Road, was arrested on two Cape Girardeau warrants for contempt of court for failure to pay fine, and cost for flashing red light and false declaration.
* A domestic assault was reported.
* Amerimart, 865 N. Kingshighway, reported a theft of gasoline.
* A theft of a motor vehicle was reported.
* A theft of camera, DVD player, cell phone and charger, wallet, purse, cash, cooler, alcohol, and miscellaneous credit cards and checkbooks was reported at 1387 Platinum Court.
* A theft of wallet, debit and credit cards was reported at 1338 Holly Drive.
* A theft of a deposit bag containing cash and checks was reported at 3932 Scenic Drive.
* A theft of CDs, CD player and cash was reported at 1379 E. View Ridge.
* Damage to a motor vehicle was reported at 426 Hanover St. A CD player, CDs and cash were reported stolen.
* Damage to a motor vehicle was reported at 2115 William St.
* A mongoose bicycle was reported found at the intersection of Bloomfield and Hanover streets.
The following items were reported by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A theft was reported in the 800 block of South Hope Street.
* Property damage was reported in the 100 block of Tracy Street.
* A fireworks violation was reported in the area of West Independence Street.
* A fireworks violation was reported in the 1200 block of Brandom Street.