(Second and third readings)
* Approved the record plat of Timon Way subdivision.
* Approved the record plat of GM Building subdivision.
* Amended the city code regarding membership on the Planning and Zoning Commission.
* Repealed stop signs at Peach Tree Street and Fairlane Drive and enacted a four-way stop at Peach Tree Street and Fairlane Drive.
* Approved the record plat of GM Building condominiums.
* Authorized the issuance of special tax bills for the demolition of dangerous buildings.
* Appropriated funds for operating expenditures, debt service payments, capital expenditures and transfers for the fiscal year ending June 30.
* Authorized the city manager to execute a development agreement with Greater Missouri Builders Inc. and Cape Girardeau County for the Town Plaza redevelopment project.
* Authorized execution of an air traffic control tower operating assistance grant agreement between the Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission and the city for the Cape Girardeau Regional Airport.
* Amended the city code relating to parking violation penalties.
* Authorized the city manager to execute an agricultural real estate lease with Schlosser Brothers Farms at the Cape Girardeau Regional Airport.
* Authorized application to the U.S. Department of Justice for the Edward Byrne Memorial Justice Assistance Grant for purchase of radio equipment for the Cape Girardeau Police Department and authorized the city manager to execute necessary grant documents.
* Authorized the city manager to execute an agreement with the Safe House for Women Inc. for Emergency Shelter Grant funds from the Missouri Department of Social Services, Division of Family Services.
* Authorized the city manager to execute an agreement with the Salvation Army of Cape Girardeau for Emergency Shelter Grant funds from the Missouri Department of Social Services, Division of Family Services.
* Authorized the city manager to execute a contract with Koehler Engineering and Land Surveying Inc. for professional services for the Lewis and Clark Parkway. (Knudtson and Hopkins abstained from this vote.)
* Approved an original package liquor and Sunday sales license for Marishah LLC, d/b/a Cape Mart, 102 Mason St., Shah Faisal, managing officer.
* Approved of a home-occupation business license/taxicab license for Brad Isaac, Superior Shuttle, 2300 Jane Drive.
* Referred back to the Planning and Zoning commission an application for a special-use permit from Wayfield LLC, Stacy Mansfield, partner, for residential uses in a C-1 local commercial district and a community unit plan for more than one building on the lots. Planning and Zoning commission meets at 7 p.m. Wednesday in city council chambers, 401 Independence.