- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)20
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Police report 7/8/07
The following items were reported by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Detrayous Curry, 23, of 532 Cape Meadows Circle, was arrested on a probation and parole warrant.
* A subject was in custody pending filing of formal charges on suspicion of possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Shanda Berry, 24, of 45 S. West End Blvd., was arrested on a city warrant for probation violation.
* Diane O'Kelly, 56, of 136 Minnesota Ave., was arrested on a Festus, Mo., warrant for failure to appear.
* Shanell Russell, 23, no address given, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for probation violation.
* A suspect was in custody pending filing of formal charges for stealing, assault, false declaration and forgery.
* A suspect was in custody pending filing of formal charges for domestic assault.
* Rosemary Inserra, 50, of Anna, Ill., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for probation violation.
* Rosemary Inserra, 50, of Anna, Ill., received a summons for possession of marijuana and false declaration.
* Assault was reported at 13 Doctors' Park.
* Assault was reported at 137 S. Spanish St.
* Burglary and stealing were reported at 1256 Linden St.
* Burglary and stealing were reported at 105 N. Clark Ave.
* Stealing and property damage were reported at 2662 Hopper Road.
* Stealing was reported at 247 Siemers Drive.
* Cape Girardeau Public Library, of 711 N. Clark Ave., reported knowingly burning.
* Property damage was reported at the intersection of South West End Boulevard and Good Hope Street.
* An ex parte violation was reported.
The following items were reported by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Richard A. Chadd, 39, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on a state warrant for being a parole absconder, on parole for nonsupport in excess of $5,000.
* An assault was reported in the 1000 block of North High Street.
* Theft was reported in the 2200 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* A camera was reported stolen in the 1600 block of Tanglewood Drive.
* Property damage was reported in the 1600 block of North Farmington Road.
* Found property was reported in the 1800 block of Mulberry Street.
* Keys were reported found in the 1700 block of Old Cape Road.
* Fireworks violation was reported on Alvin Street.