- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/01/16)
James - 50 years
Mr. and Mrs. Franklin James of Cape Girardeau celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a reception June 10, 2007, at Drury Lodge.
James and the former Wanda Robinson were married June 9, 1957, at Evangelical United Church of Christ, by the Rev. Arno Franke.
They have three children, Darryl and Roger James of Cape Girardeau, and Karen (David) Rosenburg of Rolla, Mo. They have two grandchildren, Brandon and Kaylie Rosenburg of Rolla.