- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Mabel F. Riehn, 73, of Perryville died Sunday, Oct. 12, 2003, in the Emergency Room at Perry County Memorial Hospital.
She was born Feb. 26, 1930, at Daisy, Mo., daughter of Frank and Jettie Drum Friese. She and Norman Riehn were married May 10, 1946, at Perryville.
Riehn retired from Florsheim Shoe Co.
Survivors include two sons, Charles Riehn of Alvaton, Ky., Delbert Riehn of Perryville; two daughters, Patsy Brewer and Cathy Riehn of Perryville; a sister, Mollie Davis of Perryville; eight grandchildren; and six great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents and two brothers.
Friends may call at Young and Sons Funeral Home from 4 to 9 p.m. today, and Wednesday from 6:30 a.m. until time of service.
The funeral will be at 11:30 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral home. Burial will be in Home Cemetery.