- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Floyd and Katherine Harrison of Fruitland announce the engagement of their daughter, Melissa Ann Harrison, to Dave John Roser, both of St. Louis. He is the son of Greg and Toni Roser of St. Louis.
Harrison is a 2001 graduate of Jackson High School. She is employed at St. Anthony's Medical Center.
Roser is a 1990 graduate of Bishop DuBourg High School, and received a master's degree from Johnson and Wales University in 1996. He is director of planning design and construction with Centene Corp.
A Nov. 17 wedding is planned in St. Louis.