- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)26
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Charlene "Char" Clark, 58, of St. Charles, Mo., died Saturday, Oct. 11, 2003, at St. Luke's Hospital in Chesterfield, Mo.
She was born Dec. 9, 1944, at Shawneetown, daughter of Arthur and Loraine Fiedler. She married Wayne Clark.
Mrs. Clark had been an optometrist assistant more than 20 years at Eye Care St. Peters in St. Peters, Mo.
Survivors include her husband; a brother, Eugene Fiedler of Green Bay, Wis.; three sisters, Jeaniece Reimer of Jackson, Carolyn Fiedler of Cape Girardeau, Cheryln Parham of Jackson; a niece, Megan Parham of Jackson; and a nephew, Josh Parham of Jackson.
She was preceded in death by her parents.
Friends may call at Baue Funeral and Memorial Center in St. Charles from 4 to 8 p.m. today, and after 10 a.m. Wednesday at Our Savior Lutheran Church in St. Charles.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday at Our Savior Lutheran Church. Burial will be in St. Charles Memorial Gardens.
Memorials may be given to Lupus Foundation or Our Savior Lutheran Church Building Fund and may be sent to Baue Funeral Home.