- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Kansas City man killed by hit-run vehicle along I-435
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) -- Police say a 37-year-old man is dead after being struck by a hit-run vehicle along a Kansas City interstate highway early Wednesday.
Capt. Rich Lockhart identifies the man as Donald Bell of Kansas City. Bell was walking along I-435 shortly after midnight when he was struck by a southbound vehicle.
Police say the driver left the scene in a gray four-wheel model car.