- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Cape/Jackson fire report 7/3/07
The Cape Girardeau Fire Department responded to the following calls Sunday:n At 6:18 p.m., a motor vehicle accident in the 100 block of East Cape Rock Road.
* At 7:32 p.m., emergency medical service in the 200 block of Francis Lane.
* At 8:48 p.m., emergency medical service in the 400 block of Bristle Ridge.
* At 10:35 p.m., a box alarm at 808 S. Ellis St.
The Cape Girardeau Fire Department responded to the following calls Monday:
* At 1:24 a.m., emergency medical service to the 600 block of South Kingshighway.
* At 9:05 a.m., downed power lines in the 2700 block of Chrysler Avenue.
* At 9:40 a.m., emergency medical service in the 3500 block of Old Hopper Drive.
* At 1:03 p.m., a medical assist in the 3400 block of William Street.
* At 1:19 p.m., a medical assist in the 700 block of Perry Avenue.
* At 2:32 p.m., an alarm sounding at 350 N. Henderson Ave.
* At 3:29 p.m., a motor vehicle accident at the intersection of North West End Boulevard and Broadway.
The Jackson Fire Department responded to the following calls Sunday:
* Emergency medical service to North Farmington Road.
* A citizen assist on North Russell Avenue.
The Jackson Fire Department responded to the following call Monday:
* Emergency medical service to Bainbridge Road.