- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape fire report 7/2/07
Cape Girardeau Fire Department
Firefighters responded to the following calls Sunday:
* At 7:53 p.m., emergency medical service in the 800 block of North Spanish Street.
* At 11:11 p.m., emergency medical service in the 200 block of Pacific Street.
* At 3:59 a.m., emergency medical service in the 1700 block of Perryville Road.
* At 9:28 a.m., emergency medical service in the 500 block of North Kingshighway.
* At 12:26 p.m., citizen assist in the 1200 block of Linden Street.
* At 12:33 p.m., emergency medical service on Lexington Avenue and Abbey Road.
* At 4:01 p.m., emergency medical service in the 1700 block of Westwood Drive.
* At 4:33 p.m., emergency medical service on North Sprigg Street and Broadway.