- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
The rock garden in Jackson City Park was the setting June 16, 2007, for the wedding of Katreen Marie Scott and Jason Kyle Hollowell. The Rev. Phil Berry performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of Michael and Mary Scott of Jackson. The groom is the son of Mike Hollowell of Cape Girardeau and Gaetanna Meir of Marble Hill, Mo.
Maid of honor was Nickie Farrar of Altenburg, Mo. Bridesmaids were Michelle Dees of Jackson, Rebecca Miller and Brandy Ward of Scott City, Shanda Berry of Cape Girardeau, and Sabrina Saputo of Marble Hill.
John Mitchell of Cape Girardeau was best man. Groomsmen were Ian Saputo of Marble Hill, Eric and Cory Berry and Danny Sterling, all of Cape Girardeau.
Ringbearer was Alexzander and Dominic Scott, children of the bride and groom.
The couple resides in Jackson.