- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Jamie Marie Heitz and Jason Michael Brothers were united in marriage March 24, 2007, at Emanuel United Church of Christ in Jackson. The Rev. Sam Roethemeyer performed the ceremony. Pianist was Christy Shinn and soloist was Jeff Grindstaff, both of Jackson.
The bride is the daughter of Robert and Janet Heitz of Jackson. The groom is the son of Michael and Connie Brothers of Jackson.
Matrons of honor were Jeanna Tollison of Jackson and Jill LeGrand of Kelso, Mo., sisters of the bride. Bridesmaids were Amanda Wunderlich of Cape Girardeau, Dana Grindstaff of Jackson, and Casey Yamnitz of Sedgewickville.
Jamie Brothers of St. Louis was his brother's best man. Groomsmen were Robert Forester of Jackson, Cory Looman of Annandale, Minn., Terry Seabaugh of Jackson, Kyle Bruce of Whitewater. Ushers were Jeffrey McClanahan of Jackson; Tyler Leuschke of Effingham, Ill., cousin of the groom; and John Litzelfelner of Jackson.
Candlelighters were Scott Crader of Jackson and Eddie Holmes of Marble Hill, Mo.
Flower girl was Aubrey Heitz of Jackson, daughter of the bride. Ringbearers were Dalton Tollison of Jackson and Caleb LeGrand of Kelso, nephews of the bride.
Kimberly Martin of Jackson attended the guest book.
The reception was held at the VFW Hall in Cape Girardeau.
The groom's parents and members of the church hosted the rehearsal dinner March 23 at the church.
After a wedding trip to St. Thomas, the couple is residing in Jackson.