- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Sarah Nicole Turner and David Lee Mello were united in marriage Feb. 24, 2007, at Chapel of the Bells in South Lake Tahoe, Calif. Warren A. Kessler performed the ceremony.
Dennis and Patty Turner of Cape Girardeau are parents of the bride. The groom is the son of John and Kathy Mello of Albany, Calif.
The reception was held at the couple's home.
Mrs. Mello is a 1995 graduate of Central High School, and attended Southeast Missouri State University. She is employed at Lake Tahoe Eye Care, and plans to attend Lake Tahoe Community College this fall.
The groom is a 1987 graduate of Albany High School. He is a professional musician and owner of Mad About Music in South Lake Tahoe.
The couple resides in South Lake Tahoe.