- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Southeast volleyball falls to .500 in OVC
Southeast Missouri State University's volleyball team was swept in three games on the road Saturday.
The Otahkians put up little fight as Austin Peay routed Southeast 30-14, 30-25, 30-22. Southeast dropped to 4-15 overall and 3-3 in the OVC. Austin Peay improved to 8-10 and 3-3 in the OVC.
Jessica Wilfong was Southeast's only player with double figure kills with 12. Suzanne Gundlach added eight kills and 17 digs for Southeast. Otahkian setter Emily Scannell had 31 assists.