- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
Southeast volleyball falls to .500 in OVC
Southeast Missouri State University's volleyball team was swept in three games on the road Saturday.
The Otahkians put up little fight as Austin Peay routed Southeast 30-14, 30-25, 30-22. Southeast dropped to 4-15 overall and 3-3 in the OVC. Austin Peay improved to 8-10 and 3-3 in the OVC.
Jessica Wilfong was Southeast's only player with double figure kills with 12. Suzanne Gundlach added eight kills and 17 digs for Southeast. Otahkian setter Emily Scannell had 31 assists.