- Two men seriously hurt in crash near Fruitland (9/21/16)3
- Perryville man arrested for alleged patronizing prostitution, harassment (9/23/16)6
- Eldorado Resorts to buy Isle of Capri Casinos (9/20/16)7
- Community helps Jackson family with two cases of muscular dystrophy (9/19/16)
- Video and evidence largely confirm trooper's claims in April traffic stop shooting (9/23/16)7
- Cape man may lose eye after shovel beating, police say (9/25/16)2
- Funeral procession of former Cape Girardeau police chief Henry H. Gerecke (9/22/16)17
- Cape man accused of attacking pregnant girlfriend (9/22/16)
- Show Me Center upgrades may allow facility to draw more elaborate shows (9/21/16)17
- Man convicted of Perryville convenience-store heist (9/21/16)
Wilcoxsons mark 50 years
Mr. and Mrs. Roger Wilcoxson of Jackson were honored on their 50th wedding anniversary with a reception Sept. 28, 2003, in the fellowship hall at New McKendree United Methodist Church.
Hosts were their daughters, Terri Myer of O'Fallon, Mo., and Kathy Jones of Jefferson City, Mo.; grandchildren, Justin Myer of St. Charles, Mo., Tyson Myer of O'Fallon, Jonathan Myer of Cape Girardeau, Jaime Marshall, Sam Marshall, and Kelsey Vogler of Jefferson City; and great-grandchildren, Kennedy and Kiersten Myer of St. Charles.
Guests attended from Sun City West, Ariz., Leavenworth, Kan., Lamoni, Iowa, and towns throughout Missouri.
Wilcoxson and Wilma Jones were married Sept. 27, 1953, at the home of the bride's parents near Fairfax, Mo., by the Rev. Ralph Holland. Their attendants were Doris Yungschlager of Atlantic, Iowa, and Maurice Ingram of Clearmont, Mo.