- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Wilcoxsons mark 50 years
Mr. and Mrs. Roger Wilcoxson of Jackson were honored on their 50th wedding anniversary with a reception Sept. 28, 2003, in the fellowship hall at New McKendree United Methodist Church.
Hosts were their daughters, Terri Myer of O'Fallon, Mo., and Kathy Jones of Jefferson City, Mo.; grandchildren, Justin Myer of St. Charles, Mo., Tyson Myer of O'Fallon, Jonathan Myer of Cape Girardeau, Jaime Marshall, Sam Marshall, and Kelsey Vogler of Jefferson City; and great-grandchildren, Kennedy and Kiersten Myer of St. Charles.
Guests attended from Sun City West, Ariz., Leavenworth, Kan., Lamoni, Iowa, and towns throughout Missouri.
Wilcoxson and Wilma Jones were married Sept. 27, 1953, at the home of the bride's parents near Fairfax, Mo., by the Rev. Ralph Holland. Their attendants were Doris Yungschlager of Atlantic, Iowa, and Maurice Ingram of Clearmont, Mo.