- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)36
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Webster Hills United Methodist Church in St. Louis was the setting April 12, 2003, for the wedding of Jill Suzanne Jauch and James Douglas Olroyd. The Revs. Matt Miofsky and Darrell Jauch, uncle of the bride, performed the ceremony. Organist was Bill Paulic, and music was also provided by Gateway Woodwind Quintet.
Parents of the couple are Max and Charlotte Jauch of Cape Girardeau, and Dr. James and Rebecca Olroyd of Swansea, Ill.
Kristen Stewart of St. Louis was matron of honor. Bridesmaids were Jayne Hollensbe of St. Peters, Mo., sister of the bride; Christina Moore and Misty Montgomery of St. Louis; Sarah Schneebeli of Belleville, Ill., and Emily Olroyd of Swansea, sisters of the groom. Junior bridesmaid was Taylor Cummins of Omaha, Neb., cousin of the bride.
Best men were the groom's father and Brent Suydam of Shiloh, Ill. Groomsmen were Jeff Friedman of St. Louis, Kevin Miller of Boston, Mass., Mike Sudduth of St. Louis, and John Hettenhausen of Springfield, Ill. Junior groomsman was Zach Schneebeli of Belleville. Ushers were Bobby Schneebeli of Belleville, brother-in-law of the groom; Tony Stewart of St. Louis and Patrick Rushing of Ballwin, Mo.
Flower girl was Bailey Schneebeli of Belleville, niece of the groom.
Guest book attendants were Jennifer Giles of Hilton Head, S.C., and Gloria Sauerbrunn of Cape Girardeau.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at St. Francis Xavier Ballroom.
The rehearsal dinner was held April 11 at JF Sanfilippos Restaurant.
Mrs. Olroyd is a 1994 graduate of Central High School, and 1999 graduate of Southeast Missouri State University. She is a sales representative with Astra Zeneca Pharmaceuticals.
The groom is a 1992 graduate of Belleville Township High School East, and a 1996 graduate of Southern Illinois University-Edwardsville. He is an orthopedic sales representative with Johnson and Johnson.
The couple is residing in Ballwin.