- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- Sarah Dawn Devenport and Jeremy Linn Weadon were married May 31, 2003, at First Baptist Church in Marble Hill. The Rev. Raymond Armstrong performed the ceremony. Pianist was Dean Roark of Glenallen, Mo., great-aunt of the bride. Soloist was Jimmy Fulbright of Marble Hill, uncle of the bride.
Parents of the bride are Kimberly Keith of Glenallen and Darrel Devenport of Marble Hill. The groom is the son of Joseph M. Weadon Jr. of Farmington, Mo., and the late Vicki L. Weadon.
Maid of honor was Emily Davis, cousin of the bride, and bridesmaid was Laci Roberts, both of Marble Hill. Junior bridesmaid was Calyssa Devenport of Marble Hill, sister of the bride. Miniature bride was Sydney Devenport of Glenallen, sister of the bride.
Joseph M. Weadon III of Poplar Bluff, Mo., was his brother's best man. Groomsman was B.J. Fowler of California, Mo. Ushers were Paul Montgomery and Rodney Rippee of Farmington.
Candlelighters were Tomisine Bazzell and Karen Null of Marble Hill.
Sydney Huff of Farmington, cousin of the groom, attended the guest book.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at First Baptist Church Family Life Center. Servers were Molly Cook, Betsy Cook and Hannah Fulbright, all of Marble Hill and cousins of the bride.
Mrs. Weadon is employed at Bank of Missouri in Jackson, and attends Southeast Missouri State University.
The groom is a Missouri State Highway Patrolman serving Cape Girardeau, Bollinger and Scott counties.
After a wedding trip to Riviera Maya, Mexico, the couple is residing in Whitewater.