- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Four hurt in Friday accident
Four Jackson residents were injured in a one-car accident at 5:18 p.m. Friday.
The accident occurred on Cape Girardeau County Road 335, a mile west of Jackson, the Missouri State Highway Patrol said.
Injured were the driver, Tammy Golden, 28; and passengers Jackie Golden, 6, Jada Golden, 4, and Tanelle Golden, 9. All four were taken by ambulance to Southeast Missouri Hospital in Cape Girardeau, the patrol said.
The accident occurred when the eastbound car ran off the right of the road, struck a ditch embankment and overturned, the patrol said.