- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape police report 6/25/07
The following items were reported by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Michael Minner, of 2316 Garret Lane, Jackson, was arrested on two warrants for failure to appear.
* A domestic assault was reported at 916 Jefferson Ave.
* The theft of a duffle bag was reported at 2819 Whitener St.
* A Jeep Grand Cherokee was reported stolen from 45 S. West End Blvd.
* A wallet was taken from 3102 Lexington Ave. Property damage was also reported because of a broken window.
* BP Amoco reported fuel theft.
* A burglary was reported in the 2000 block of Whitener Street.