- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
Cape police report 6/25/07
The following items were reported by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Michael Minner, of 2316 Garret Lane, Jackson, was arrested on two warrants for failure to appear.
* A domestic assault was reported at 916 Jefferson Ave.
* The theft of a duffle bag was reported at 2819 Whitener St.
* A Jeep Grand Cherokee was reported stolen from 45 S. West End Blvd.
* A wallet was taken from 3102 Lexington Ave. Property damage was also reported because of a broken window.
* BP Amoco reported fuel theft.
* A burglary was reported in the 2000 block of Whitener Street.