- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)26
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape fire report 6/25/07
Firefighters responded to the following calls Saturday:
* At 9:16 p.m., a car fire at 646 South Henderson Ave.
* At 2:22 a.m., an emergency medical service on the 400 block of South Kingshighway.
* At 1:25 p.m., an emergency medical service to 121 South Sprigg St.
* At 1:34 p.m., a motor vehicle accident at North Kingshighway and Interstate 55.
* At 2:06 p.m., an alarm sounding at 1855 Perryville Road.