- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
J.D. Limbaugh, 69, of Advance, Mo., died Saturday, June 23, 2007, at Southeast Missouri Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
He was born Nov. 5, 1937, in Sturdivant, Mo., son of Ed Limbaugh and Clara Cooper. He and Joyce Cook were married Oct. 21, 1960. She died Jan. 27, 1989.
Limbaugh was a carpenter.
Survivors include his son, Dennis Limbaugh of Advance; two sisters, Earlene Tidwell and Bonnie Hendrix, both of Advance; and three grandchildren.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. today at Morgan Funeral Home in Advance.
Funeral will be at 11 a.m. Tuesday at Morgan Funeral Chapel in Advance, with the Rev. Ronnie Winchester officiating. Burial will be at Morgan Memorial Park in Advance.