- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Julie Lynne Gerecke and Christopher Glen Drury were married Dec. 30, 2006, at Chaumette Winery in Ste. Genevieve, Mo. Keith Price performed the ceremony.
Parents of the couple are Mike and Debbi Gerecke of Jackson, and Bruce and Becky Drury of O'Fallon, Ill.
Maid of honor was Marty Glenn of Louisiana, Mo.
Tim Drury of O'Fallon was his brother's best man.
Guest book attendants were Rachel Oetting of Columbia, Mo., and Kim Dodson of O'Fallon.
The reception was held at Plaza Conference Center in Cape Girardeau. Servers were Cindy Slinkard of Jackson and Carolyn Price of Zalma, Mo.
Mrs. Drury is coordinator of Greek Life at the University of Missouri.
The groom is a history teacher at Russellville High School in Russellville, Mo.
After a wedding trip to Italy, the couple resides in Columbia.