- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Route CC to be reduced to one lane
A section of Route CC in Cape Girardeau County will be reduced to one lane while crews seal the pavement. The section is from Route C to the end of state maintenance. The work will take place from 6:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday.
A bridge on old Route 61 leading to the Diversion Channel boat ramp in southern Cape Girardeau County is closed for deck repairs. The repairs are scheduled to be completed late today. Old Route 61 is closed from south of the AmerenUE substation to the Diversion Channel boat ramp.
Intersections with traffic signals along U.S. 61 in Sikeston will undergo lane reductions next week. Work is expected to begin Monday to saw detector loops into the recently resurfaced pavement on U.S. 61 from Calvary Drive to U.S. 60. The work will be a moving operation and is expected daily from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. through June 29. Striping operations will also be performed from 6 p.m. to 6 a.m.
For more information, call MoDOT at (888) 275-6636.