- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)4
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)30
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)7
- Coroner asks for grand jury in Poplar Bluff fatal hit-and-run case (06/28/16)1
- Four men accused of roles in three robberies (06/29/16)3
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Officials: Ash borer less of a problem here than in St. Louis (06/27/16)
- Cape detective who helped solve Krajcir case is retiring (06/28/16)8
- Police: Cape man kidnapped woman, then raped, assaulted her (06/30/16)5
DEXTER, Mo. -- Novalene Hann, 69, of Dexter died Thursday, June 21, 2007, at the home of a daughter in Dexter.
She was born Aug. 30, 1937, in Alco, Ark., daughter of Ervil O. and Chloe Chadwick Branscum.
Hann lived in Stoddard County many years, moving to Dexter in 1966.
Survivors include four daughters, Kathy Oliver, Sherry Creado and Debra Hampton, all of Dexter, Laura Hargrave of Belton, Texas; four sons, Douglas McDonald of Festus, Mo., Tony McDonald of Miner, Mo., Michael McDonald of Dexter and Norman Hann Jr. of Cape Girardeau.
Also two brothers, James Branscum of Burton, Mich., Ray Branscum of Imperial, Mo.; two sisters, Edna Clark of St. Louis, Ruth Street of Wichita, Kan.; 19 grandchildren; and 12 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a son, a great-granddaughter, two sisters and a brother.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. today at Watkins and Sons Funeral Home in Dexter.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with Keith Parris officiating. Burial will be in Dexter Cemetery.