- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
DEXTER, Mo. -- Novalene Hann, 69, of Dexter died Thursday, June 21, 2007, at the home of a daughter in Dexter.
She was born Aug. 30, 1937, in Alco, Ark., daughter of Ervil O. and Chloe Chadwick Branscum.
Hann lived in Stoddard County many years, moving to Dexter in 1966.
Survivors include four daughters, Kathy Oliver, Sherry Creado and Debra Hampton, all of Dexter, Laura Hargrave of Belton, Texas; four sons, Douglas McDonald of Festus, Mo., Tony McDonald of Miner, Mo., Michael McDonald of Dexter and Norman Hann Jr. of Cape Girardeau.
Also two brothers, James Branscum of Burton, Mich., Ray Branscum of Imperial, Mo.; two sisters, Edna Clark of St. Louis, Ruth Street of Wichita, Kan.; 19 grandchildren; and 12 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a son, a great-granddaughter, two sisters and a brother.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. today at Watkins and Sons Funeral Home in Dexter.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with Keith Parris officiating. Burial will be in Dexter Cemetery.