- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)18
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape/Jackson police report 6/22/07
The following items wer reported by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Vashon L. Bell, 20, of 403 S. Hanover St., was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault.
* Anthony N. Lucas, 20, of 1306 Good Hope St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for contempt of court.
* D'Andre L. McClellon, 28, of 3022 Mimosa Drive, Apt. 8, was arrested on Cape Girardeau warrants for stealing, failure to appear and five separate warrants for contempt of court.
* Antwan S. Wooden, 21, of Kansas City, Mo., was arrested on a Kansas City warrant for murder and on a federal warrant for unlawful flight to avoid prosecution.
* William M. Brown, 22, of McClure, Ill., was arrested on two Cape Girardeau warrants for contempt of court.
* Travis A. Grammer, 19, of 3423 Old Hopper Road, was arrested on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance.
* Jason R. Mercer, 19, of 3821 Fawn Drive, was arrested on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance.
* Stephanie N. Ramirez, 20, of Poplar Bluff, Mo., was arrested on two Cape Girardeau warrants for contempt of court and one for failure to appear.
* Wong T. McGee, 41, of Charleston, Mo., was arrested on a Mississippi County warrant for probation violation.
* Joshua K. Moore, 23, of 1018 S. Benton St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation and a Cape Girardeau city warrant for contempt of court.
* Anthony N. Lucas, 20, of 1306 Good Hope St., received a summons for driving with suspended license and failure to drive on right half of roadway.
* Cynthia R. Moore, 43, of 921 Hackberry, Apt. 105, received a summons for prohibited acts.
* BP, 3276 William St., reported gasoline theft.
* A wallet was reported stolen at 3902 Carolewood Drive.
* A stereo and speakers were reported stolen at 30 N. Hanover St.
* Money, sunglasses, CDs and clothes were reported stolen at Pacific Street and College Hill Place.
* A bicycle was reported stolen at 1900 Thilenius St.
* Rings were reported stolen at 5 N. Main St.
* Rent One, 610 S. Kingshighway, reported failure to return rental property.
* A forged check was reported at 2109 William St.
* Two assaults were reported.
* A suspect is in custody pending filing of formal charges on suspicion of domestic assalt.
* East Perry Lumber Company, 3550 Pheasant Cove Drive, reported a vehicle window broken.
* New Beginnings Church, 1024 William St., reported damage to the air-conditioning unit and shower.
* Prost Buildings, 221 N. Fountain St., reported damage to outer wall of a building.
* Cape River Heritage Museum, 538 Independence St., reported damage to garage door.
* Harassing phone calls were reported.
* A 41-year-old woman was placed in protective custody.
* Medication was found.
The following items wer reported by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Narcotics were reported stolen in the 2300 block of West Jackson Boulevard.
* A debit card was reported stolen in the 800 block of East Jefferson Street.
* A bicycle was found in the 700 block of West Main Street.