- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
William "Billy" Glasscock Jr., 41, of Cape Girardeau suddenly entered into rest Wednesday, June 13, 2007, at Saint Francis Medical Center.
He was born Jan. 8, 1966, in Okinowa, Japan, son of William and Setsu Glasscock Sr.
Glasscock was an orthotic technician 26 years at Cape Prosthetics-Orthotics Inc. He was a member of Fraternal Order of Eagles Aerie 3775.
Survivors include his beloved mother and father; a dear brother to Ritsuko "Riko" Stone and Hisashi "Sashi" Glasscock and wife, Suzy; and special uncle to Tina, Sasha, Ashley, Zachary and Ethan.
In keeping with Billy's nature of helping others, there is no visitation.
St. Louis Cremation was in charge of arrangements.
Please consider being an organ donor.