- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Son to Nathan Jai and Heather Christine Themm of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 9:05 p.m. Friday, June 8, 2007. Name, Killian Jai. Weight, 7 pounds. Second child, first son. Mrs. Themm is the former Heather Thomas, daughter of Elizabeth Thomas and Craig Thomas of Cape Girardeau. She is employed at Macy's. Themm is the son of Linda Williams of Cape Girardeau and Kevin Themm of Elba, Mich. He is employed at Wal-Mart.
Daughter to Keith Elliott and Christina Dawn Edwards of Dexter, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 11:24 a.m. Saturday, June 9, 2007. Name, Laney Cheyenne. Weight, 8 pounds, 13 ounces. First child. Mrs. Edwards is the former Christina Gramlisch, daughter of Randy Gramlisch of Chaffee, Mo., and Debbie Carey of Cape Girardeau. She is a fourth-grade teacher with Malden School District. Edwards is the son of Kent and Desiree Edwards of Dexter. He is a Diesel mechanic with Brown Construction.
Daughter to William L. Tatum Jr. and Jaclyn M. Popp of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 5:57 a.m. Sunday, June 10, 2007. Name, Courtney Elizabeth. Weight, 7 pounds, 12 1/2 ounces. First child. Ms. Popp is the daughter of Joe and Abby Popp of Cape Girardeau. Tatum is the son of LeRoy and Karen Tatum of East Cape Girardeau, Ill.
Son to Kelly Dale and Tabitha Ann Statler of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 12:37 p.m. Sunday, June 10, 2007. Name, River Dale. Weight, 5 pounds. Second child, first son. Mrs. Statler is the former Tabitha Rumley, daughter of Sonja and Danny Swofford of Cape Girardeau. Statler is the son of Dan and Renee Statler of Perryville, Mo. He is employed by Industrial Systems of Cape Girardeau Inc.
Daughter to Bradley Trevor and Quentilla Ann Alton of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 7:07 p.m. Sunday, June 10, 2007. Name, Layla Marie. Weight, 6 pounds, 7 ounces. First child. Mrs. Alton is the former Quentilla Kimbel, daughter of Ronald and Raetta Kimbel of Jackson. The Altons are self-employed. He is the son of Charmaine Pollak of South Africa, and the late Kenneth Alton.
Son to David Keith Bigham and Sarah Nichole Nanney of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 6:38 a.m. Monday, June 11, 2007. Name, Logan Keith Taylor. Weight, 7 pounds, 12 ounces. Second child, first son. Ms. Nanney is the daughter of Nick Nanney of Marble Hill, Mo., and Melinda Coleman of Wright City, Mo. She is a medical assistant. Bigham is the son of Cindy White and David Bigham of Olive Branch, Ill. He is a deputy with Cape Girardeau County Sheriff's Department.