- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Betty F. Craft, 72, of Cape Girardeau died Sunday, June 17, 2007, at the Lutheran Home.
She was born March 7, 1935, in Cape Girardeau, daughter of Rethor and Juanita Lacy Macke. She and Jack D. Craft were married Feb. 6, 1960, in Cape Girardeau. He died April 5, 2005.
Craft was a member of VFW Post 3838 Ladies Auxiliary.
Survivors include two sons, Brian Craft of Frisco, Texas, Wayne Craft of Biehle, Mo.; a daughter, Susan Burton of Jackson; a brother, Richard Macke of Fredericktown, Mo.; three sisters, Elwanda Compas of Cape Girardeau, Wilma Hawkins of Metairie, La., Martha Minton of Jackson; and eight grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents.
Friends may call from 4 to 7 p.m. Wednesday at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Thursday at the funeral home, with the Rev. John Rhodes officiating. Burial will be in New Bethel Baptist Church Cemetery at Pocahontas.