- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
ADVANCE, Mo. -- Michael G. Reynolds, 58, of Advance died Friday, June 15, 2007, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
He was born Jan. 5, 1949, in Phonenix, son of Joe and Bonnie Schmidt Reynolds. He and Edna Leeper were married May 14, 1966, in Dallas.
He was an electrician for Manac Trailers of Oran, Mo.
Survivors include his wife; four daughters, Lara Kidd, Lareese Hutchison, both of Advance, Lavonia Stonis of Dexter, Mo., Lanee Phillips of Ladure, Mo.; two brothers, Mark Reynolds, Barry Reynolds; and 12 grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by a brother.
Friends may call from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Monday at Morgan Funeral Chapel.
Funeral will be at 1 p.m. Monday at the funeral chapel. Burial will be at Morgan Memorial Park at Advance.